From Miranda IM - Wiki
The following instructions are for TortoiseSVN and Visual Studio. The steps may differ for other clients.
- Create a new folder, e.g. C:\Projects\Miranda Trunk
- Right click on this folder. The folder menu will contain an entry entitled "SVN Checkout". Choose URL and enter http://miranda.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ for the current source code.
- Search for the include files in C:\Projects\Miranda Trunk\miranda\include and add this directory to the global include paths in your Visual Studio settings.
- To compile the plugins, search for .vcproj files in the directories.
- Create your own plugins in a subdirectory of C:\Projects\Miranda Trunk\miranda\plugins